Crazysister at the Big Heads

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Pre - Trip Planning

Tommorrow is the big day. We get together and hash out the details of the big trip. 1st stop is most likely going to be Nashville, TN. Growing up - I never remember my parents listening to anything other than country music, we must put a star on the map of the Grand Ole Opry and the Country Music Hall of Fame. Today is Father's Day ... but I know when my sisters and I walk through the doors of the Hall of Fame, we will only be thinking of our "Mama and Daddy".
For all of the good memories growing up ... country music was always there.

5 comments:

CrazySister said...

We must buy a lottery ticket in every state we touch and you have to pee in a state before you can say you have actually been there.

positivepatty said...

We just have to make sure the Uncle Bud will stop long enough to pee !

CrazySister said...

We all better practice peeing in a cup. Then we can pour it out the window. I think that will be the same as actually peeing in a state. I just hope I can carry enough wine to do me. I always said if I got as far as Montana, I would stay there. Hmmmm, thats a thought.

Anonymous said...

Ummm I don't think I need much practice peeing in a cup... I have already had far too many of those experiences in my young life to where I can consider it an aquired skill. And needless to say, I can aim better than the opposite gender. haha

Nate said...

I want to live in a tree in yellowstone